Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Schedule

Readers: please pronounce this blog's title as a British person would. You know: "shedule." I think it adds a hint of dignity to my writing. :)

Anyhow, sense of humor (oh, maybe I should stick with the theme and spell that the British way: humour) aside, I thought it might be nice to know what the next week or so holds for Team RenJen.

Tomorrow: I arrive in Boston at 7:15 p.m.
Thursday: Rene and I both have pre-op appointments for the day at Mass General.
Friday: Rene has more pre-op.
Sunday: Russell and Phillip arrive, as do my dad and brother Ryan.
Monday: My mom arrives and I have more pre-op at MGH.
Tuesday: Rene and I both arrive to the hospital around 5:30 a.m. and surgery is scheduled to begin around 8 a.m.

Shoutouts again to Barb, Jean, Diane, Jan, Douglas, Harold and to Rene's and my families for all they will be doing to make the next week a smooth one for us. And shoutouts to all of you out there sending us positive vibes!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for all the sharing -looking forward to meeting you - safe travels - jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. The authour Albert Pine wrote:
    What we do for ourselves dies with us.
    What we do for others and the world remains immortal...Jen your gift to Ren represents what is best in all souls and will beyond the light of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace, blessings and an abundance of good health!

    ReplyDelete